Monday, October 11, 2010

Samuel's new blog - Journey to Destiny

Samuel decided that he wanted to start a blog.  He doesn't love to write, so anything I can do to support any form of writing that he will enjoy... I AM IN!  He came up with the name himself;  Journey to Destiny.  Which I absolutely love.  When I asked him about the name he said that he thought about the top of my blog - Enjoy the Journey.  From there he was thinking about his own "journey" and where he was going.  He said that even though he doesn't know where life will take him yet,  he knows that God has a plan for his life.  His destiny.  So he is on the journey to destiny.  LOVE IT!   Go ahead and check it out.  It thrills him to have people look at it and leave feedback.  It makes him want to write more on it.  Which of course - I completely support!

No comments: