Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Favourite Photo Cards

This is the second year in a row that I will be using Shutterfly to make my Christmas Photo Cards and not just because they are giving me 50 free cards for doing a post!  I already had my 2010 card designed and ready to go before I found out about this promo.  I loved my cards from last year, and this year's are going to be even better!  I want to show you - but I'll have to wait until later... besides that might ruin the surprise if you get one in the mail.  They have hundreds of fantastic layouts, not just for Christmas cards, but you can make EASY photo calendars, birthday cards, stationary and SO MUCH MORE.  The great thing is because it is so easy, that I actually made a few different mock ups to see which one I liked the best.  When I got my cards last year I was really pleased with the quality.  This year I'm doing something a little different and getting the card stock ones instead of photo paper.  I'm excited to see how they'll turn out.  I know I'll be thrilled.

If you are a blogger, give Shutterfly a try - 50 free cards!  Trust me, you'll be thrilled! I only wish that I had my cards done about a month ago. :) They may end up being New Year's cards...

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2635-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281040094000104188

30934_christmas_cards_MARQ_1104-v128779205300083130

No comments: