Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My greatest blessings

These are some of my favourite pictures of all three kids together. They really are the best of friends and I am so thankful that they have so much fun together. (It certainly makes everything a little easier!) Of course that is most of the time - they do have their moments, but thankfully they're just that - moments. Even today when Samuel had a friend over, all four of the kids played together, incorporating Teigan into their games to suit their needs, but including none the less. And of course you've got to love that beautiful background! Spring is here and we're happy about that...





1 comment:

Heidi said...

I heard you were getting some professional help with your blog!!! Looks great and I want to take pics of my kids like this. You will help me...right??? Welcome to the addictive world of blogging. I will now expect to see some comments on my blog from you.